FRanz Ruppert’s IDENTITY ORIENTED PSYCHOTRAUMA THEORY-IOPT EXPLORATION INTENSIVE (3x intensive workshops = LEVEL 1)
Who is it for?
- Those who are interested to either attend and learn and grow or
- Those who are interested in going through facilitators’ training workshops of IOPT Exploration works based on Prof. Franz Ruppert’s Identity Oriented Psychotrauma Theory and Practice.
How would you benefit from it?
- Find out what has happened to you when you were a child?
- What are the root traumas behind the symptoms?
- Whose life are you living? What are the different identities you have taken on after you were traumatized?
- Strengthen your healthy structures to self-regulate your reactions, emotions and thoughts
- What happened to your pre-traumatised “I”
- Find out “WHO AM “I” and “WHAT DO I WANT?”
Upcoming workshop- Commences on the 24 February 2016
– every Wednesday of the week
– dates will be confirmed on the first session
For more details on this IOPT Exploration Intensive contact firstname.lastname@example.org
ASIA’S FIRST…. Facilitators' Training workshops based on Identity oriented PSYCHOtrauma theory (level 2)
- Must have completed/ concurrently completing 3 rounds of IOPT Exploration Intensive and have done own explorations
- Observed in 28 days of public workshops
- Those who are wanting to learn more about and explore your own unconscious psyches through your Sentence of Intention
- Priority given to social workers, psychologists, counsellors, health care professionals, helpers, mental health caretakers, teachers, parents and anyone working with children, teenagers, patients and seniors
Who is it for?
- Those who are interested to learn about Prof. Franz Ruppert’s Identity Oriented Psychotrauma Theory and Practise in depth.
- Those who are interested to become facilitator and support others in exploring their Sentence of Intention.
- Those who wants a deeper understanding of childhood bonding psychological traumas to further support you in your social or professional works.
For more details on this facilitators’ training contact email@example.com